Ananda Siverts at Rally America – 802-861-2277 – firstname.lastname@example.org
At NEFR, members of the media can easily experience the rally and collect stories and photos from the general spectator area. However, due to safety concerns, only credentialed media can gain special access beyond the spectator area.
In order to apply for credentials please complete and return the forms as needed by the Rally America National Office. See Rally America for more details.
*Please Note: You must apply at least 1 week before the event.
NEFR and Rally America can provide a variety of resources to members of the media including:
- Press liaison available at the info booth before the start of each day’s event for questions and info.
- Rally course rides can often be arranged for those journalists planning to do a feature on rally. This is a great way to get a truly up-close and personal rally experience. Call ahead for requests.
- Guided tours on the course may be available, call ahead to schedule.
- All rallies feature easy access to the competitors for interviews and photos.
- All spectator areas feature excellent viewing and photo opportunities.
- A press conference will be held at the finish of the rally on Saturday night; this is a great chance to talk to the winners and a great photo opportunity.
Check out this press-ride video from journalist, Michael Artsis: