2019 NEFR Rally Bus Program
Looking for the best rally viewing spots? Ride the New England Forest Rally Bus!
(SEATS WILL GO ON SALE SOON, PLEASE KEEP CHECKING BACK AND FOLLOW NEFR ON FACEBOOK.)
Watching a rally in person is incredible, but being driven to premier spectating locations is even better. Treat yourself, your friends and family and even your sponsors (if you’re a competitor) to tickets on the 2019 NEFR Rally Bus and enjoy the rally in style. Join us for a worry-free rally viewing experience.
Please note, last year we decided to make the spectator bus a much more affordable experience by making the price less than half of what it cost in recent years. We now provide a box lunch for guests each day, and encourage you to come prepared with your own drinks (adult beverages allowed) and snacks. We are asking that you keep coolers to a reasonable size due to space constraints (coolers no larger than being able to fit twelve – 12 ounce beverages per person).
- Transport by coach bus
- More and better access to viewing sites
- Rally experts to inform and entertain
- Sunday River Adventure Park discounts
- Attending the champagne spray, awards ceremony and Volunteer Appreciation All-You-Can-Eat BBQ (ticket required for food).
- Free ticket to Rally Fest at Team O’Neil ($20 value, August 10, 2019)
- Box lunch provided, just bring your own beverages (adult-beverages are allowed)
- One-day ticket Friday – $80
- Weekend (two-day) ticket, Friday and Saturday – $130
- PLEASE NOTE: No Refunds after July 1, 2019
ALL PRICING AND DETAILS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. REGISTRATION LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
Location: The bus will be based out of Sunday River Resort, departing from and returning to the South Ridge Lodge on both days. Check-in will be outside near the buses in Rally Village (weather permitting. In case of rain, check in will be inside the South Ridge Lodge).
Times: ALL TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, DEPENDENT UPON THE FINAL STAGE SCHEDULE OF THE RALLY!
Friday Rally Bus: Bus will be leaving early-mid morning with check in beginning first thing in the morning. All times will be finalized once the rally stages and times are finalized. Keep checking back!
Saturday Rally Bus: Bus will be leaving early morning with check in beginning first thing in the morning. All times will be finalized once the rally stages and times are finalized. We will plan to be back in time for the BBQ and podiums at Sunday River!
The Rally Bus will be going to multiple stages on Friday and Saturday. IF YOU TRAVEL ON THE BUS YOU MUST BOARD THE BUS IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE FINAL CAR SO YOU CAN MAKE IT TO THE NEXT STAGE. IF YOU ARE NOT PRESENT, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE!
Saturday’s schedule also includes a potential visit to a service park, where our riders will have the opportunity to ask questions of service crews and see a few of the top teams arrive at service. Please keep checking back for final details!
Accommodations: Please click here for information on special rates offered by Sunday River on rooms at the resort. By staying at a Sunday River property you are directly supporting the rally so please stay at Sunday River if you are on the fence!
For questions or additional information on Rally Bus Program, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for the 2019 Rally Bus please follow these simple steps:
(ON SALE SOON, PLEASE CHECK BACK)
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking here (you must complete a separate form and registration for each attendee). PLEASE DO NOT FILL THIS FORM OUT UNLESS YOU PLAN TO MAKE PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY!
2. When the form is complete and submitted, you will see a confirmation page that will have a link to click and continue on to make your payment. IF YOU DO NOT MAKE PAYMENT, YOU WILL NOT BE REGISTERED FOR THE BUS, PLEASE BE SURE TO FULLY COMPLETE THE PROCESS!!!!!
3. You must complete each of these steps to register. If you have any questions you can email: email@example.com or call 603-444-4488.
After 5:00PM on Wednesday July 17, Reservations by pay pal will be shut down. If seats remain, anyone who wishes to sign up for the Rally Bus, can see Pam at the Sunday River Lodge lobby starting Thursday July 18.