Watching a rally is fun, but watching it as a VIP is even better. Treat yourself, your friends and family, and even your sponsors (if you’re a competitor) to tickets on the NEFR VIP Bus, and enjoy the rally in style. This is what riders can expect:
- Travel by coach to and from spectator and service areas
- Access to some of the best, and in some cases private, spectator areas
- Commentating by knowledgeable guides
- Gourmet lunch provided by local caterer Gourmet In A Pinch, and a wide selection of beverages, including beer and wine (Saturday passengers are also treated to coffee and breakfast items prior to heading out for the rally.)
- One-day ticket, either Friday or Saturday – $130.00 (through 7/21/12)
- Weekend (two-day) ticket, Friday and Saturday – $190.00 (through 7/21/12)
- “Walk-Ups” (tickets purchased between 7/22 through 7/27/12) – Additional $20.00 per ticket (one- or two-day ticket)
Location: The bus will be based out of Sunday River Resort departing from and returning to the South Ridge area on both days. Check-in will be inside the South Ridge Base Lodge (adjacent to the Parc Expose parking lot).
Times: ALL TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, DEPENDENT UPON THE FINAL STAGE SCHEDULE OF THE RALLY. Historically, the Friday buses depart late morning after spectating at Sunday River and return early evening. Saturday’s buses depart in the morning (may be early or later, depending on whether there is a Saturday Parc Expose) from Sunday River and return early evening, before the Saturday national and regional awards banquet. A detailed schedule will be provided.
Accommodations: We will be providing rates and other information about staying at Sunday River and elsewhere soon.