VIP Bus Program
VIP Bus Info
Looking for the best rally viewing spots? Ride the New England Forest Rally VIP Bus!
Watching a rally is fun, but watching it as a VIP is even better. Treat yourself, your friends and family and even your sponsors (if you’re a competitor) to tickets on the NEFR VIP Bus and enjoy the rally in style. This is what riders can expect:
- Travel by air conditioned coach to and from spectator and service areas
- Access to some of the best, and in some cases private, spectator areas
- Commentating by knowledgeable guides
- Gourmet lunch provided by a local caterer and a wide selection of beverages, including beer and wine (Saturday passengers are also treated to coffee and continental breakfast prior to boarding the bu)
- Saturday night BBQ at Sunday River (Saturday bus ticket required)
- One-day ticket either Friday or Saturday – $150 (Due by 7/4/2016)
- Weekend (two-day) ticket, Friday and Saturday – $230 (Due by 7/4/2016)
- ****All orders placed after 7/4/2016 will include an additional $20 fee****
- PLEASE NOTE: No Refunds after July 1 2016
Location: The bus will be based out of Sunday River Resort, departing from and returning to the South Ridge Lodge on both days. Check-in will be outside near the busses in Rally Village (weather permitting. In case of rain, check in will be inside the South River Lodge).
Times: ALL TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, DEPENDENT UPON THE FINAL STAGE SCHEDULE OF THE RALLY.
Friday VIP Bus: check in begins at 8:30am. Bus Departs at 10:15am. Bus Returns approximately 7:00pm. Please check in early and feel free to enjoy Parc Expose before boarding!
Saturday VIP Bus: check in begins at 7:00am. Bus Departs at 8:30am. Bus Returns approximately 7:30pm, just in time for the BBQ and podiums at Sunday River!
The VIP Bus will be going to 3 stages on Friday and 3 stages on Saturday. Saturdays schedule also includes a visit to the service park, where our riders will have the opportunity to ask questions of service crew chiefs and see a few of the top teams arrive at service.
Accommodations: Please click here for information on special rates offered by Sunday River on rooms at the resort.
For questions or additional information on VIP Bus Program, please contact Susan at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited seats available for Saturday & Two day option.
Please contact Pam at 603-444-4488 if interested.
Two-Day VIP Bus Tickets
July 15 & 16
One-Day VIP Bus Tickets
After 5:00PM on Wednesday July 13, Reservations by pay pal on the VIP page will be shut down. Anyone who wishes to sign up for the VIP Bus, can see Pam at the Sunday River Lodge lobby starting Thursday July 14.
Cell phone reception at Sunday River is limited, To check if there are seats available try calling or texting Susan Belperron 978-471-9524 or see Pam in person in the lobby at the Sunday River Lodge.