VIP Bus Program
VIP Bus Info
Looking for the best rally viewing spots? Ride the New England Forest Rally VIP Bus!
Watching a rally is fun, but watching it as a VIP is even better. Treat yourself, your friends and family and even your sponsors (if you’re a competitor) to tickets on the NEFR VIP Bus and enjoy the rally in style. Join us for a worry-free rally viewing experience. As an NEFR VIP you’ll enjoy:
- Transport by coach bus
- More and better access to viewing sites
- Rally experts to inform and entertain
- Sunday River Adventure Park discounts
- Free ticket to post-rally barbecue
- VIP access at super-special stage
- Attending the champagne spray
- Free ticket to Rally Fest at Team O’Neil (August 12, 2017)
- Awesome catered food, and great beer and wine
Sign up early for the NEFR VIP Bus for a chance to win great prizes!
- January-February Prize: 2 Gold Tickets to the August 12, 2017 Rally Fest at Team O’Neil, a $160 value!
- March Prize: 2 night stay for 2 at Sunday River Resort (can be used during the rally itself or for a different date)
- April Prize: 1-day Team O’Neil Tour for Two
- May Prize: Free 1-day Rally School at Team O’Neil, a $1200 value!
- June Prize: A Very Special Drawing TBA Soon!
Once signed up you will be eligible for every for remaining drawing. The earlier you sign up, the more chances you have to win! All prizes are subject to change.
- One-day ticket either Friday or Saturday – $150 (Due by 7/10/2017)
- Weekend (two-day) ticket, Friday and Saturday – $230 (Due by 7/10/2017)
- ****All orders placed after 7/10/2017 will include an additional $20 fee****
- PLEASE NOTE: No Refunds after July 1, 2017
ALL PRICING AND DETAILS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Location: The bus will be based out of Sunday River Resort, departing from and returning to the South Ridge Lodge on both days. Check-in will be outside near the buses in Rally Village (weather permitting. In case of rain, check in will be inside the South River Lodge).
Times: ALL TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, DEPENDENT UPON THE FINAL STAGE SCHEDULE OF THE RALLY!
Friday VIP Bus: Bus will be leaving early-mid morning with check in beginning first thing in the morning. All times will be finalized once the rally stages and times are finalized. Keep checking back!
Saturday VIP Bus: Bus will be leaving early-mid morning with check in beginning first thing in the morning. All times will be finalized once the rally stages and times are finalized. We will plan to be back in time for the BBQ and podiums at Sunday River!
The VIP Bus will be going to multiple stages on Friday and Saturday. Saturdays schedule also includes a potential visit to a service park, where our riders will have the opportunity to ask questions of service crew chiefs and see a few of the top teams arrive at service. We also plan to have a special spectating area at the super special spectator stage each day. Please keep checking back for final details!
Accommodations: Please click here for information on special rates offered by Sunday River on rooms at the resort.
For questions or additional information on VIP Bus Program, please contact Susan at: email@example.com
To register for the 2017 VIP bus please follow these simple steps:
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking here (you must complete a separate form and registration for each attendee).
2. When the form is complete and submitted, you will see a confirmation page that will have a link to click and continue on to make your payment.
3. You must complete each of these steps to register. If you have any questions you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-444-4488.
After 5:00PM on Wednesday July 19, Reservations by pay pal on the VIP page will be shut down. Anyone who wishes to sign up for the VIP Bus, can see Pam at the Sunday River Lodge lobby starting Thursday July 20.
Cell phone reception at Sunday River is limited, To check if there are seats available try calling or texting Susan Belperron 978-471-9524 or see Pam in person in the lobby at the Sunday River Lodge.