VOLUNTEERS: COME JOIN THE FUN!
VOLUNTEER NOW! THIS IS A TWO STEP PROCESS:
For detailed instructions on registering, scroll to the bottom of the page.
The New England Forest Rally is a volunteer-run event. Each year, hundreds of volunteers join the event and help make Northern New England’s biggest motorsports event not only possible, but the favorite rally of the American Rally Association national championship series.
The benefits of being a volunteer include:
- Learning the ins and outs of rally by being a part of the action
- Meeting other rally and race enthusiasts
- Receive a volunteer T-shirt
- Receive a goodie bag that includes treats and discounts from sponsors
- Opportunities to get to know the competitors and participate in the rally in ways that aren’t available to the general public
- Free admission to the post-race Volunteer Appreciation Party and Dinner at Sunday River ($25 value! Held in conjunction with the rally awards and podium ceremony.)
We need you! Join the fun and excitement at the New England Forest Rally – we promise it will be an experience you won’t forget (and you may just want to come back again and again…).
Without volunteers, the New England Forest Rally could never happen. These hearty souls on the right spend countless hours in the woods battling pterodactyl-sized Maine flies so rally cars can bomb through the forest.
DETAILED REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:
There are two parts to the registration process this year;
First log into (or create) a Rally Master Pro (RMP) worker account. Select your “specialties”, please be aware these are only preferences, many positions require extensive training and experience, we will do our best to accommodate your requests. If you’d like to work with a friend, spouse, etc please add that to the comment line. On the next page, scroll down and select that you would like to work at NEFR. NEW FOR THIS YEAR, IF YOU ONLY CAN WORK ONE DAY PLEASE ADD A COMMENT IN THE “NOTES” AREA OF WHICH DAY YOU WOULD LIKE TO WORK! If you do not receive a confirmation email shortly after completing this process please try it again.
Then visit RallyLicense.com, select “Volunteer Staff” and “NEFR”. You will then be prompted to complete waivers. Once completed and submitted you will receive a confirmation email. Volunteers must sign electronic waivers in the USAC online license system to have a time-stamped data record for participant insurance eligibility.
Thanks for volunteering, we’ll see you at NEFR!